Saturday, April 24, 2010

Why do people do the things that they do...

I have often asked myself why are people sooo cruel. I am a very emotional person and carry my heart on my sleeve. I take things to heart when people do things that are harmful to me and my family. I am not going to mention names in this blog as it really doesn't matter who has hurt me or my family. This week my family has been dragged through the mud by the most foul individuals to ever walk this planet. This is not a blog to give them credit for hurting me...this is a blog to tell them that we will survive. This is a blog to say that bad things do not keep me down. The past 2 years of my life I have been followed around and hounded. We are over it. Blogs have been posted about my husband which are totally false and futile. I am not going to lie it hurt me really badly. Even worse it devastated my husband...but the TRUE friends we have have stepped up and picked us up from the dirt and dusted us off. My mother told me when I was younger that there is no reason to be upset because God will not give you more than what you can bear. I believe that God will help us through this time. But I also don't want to sound defeated...because a lot of good has came out of the bad...We are finally working HONEST and caring people. I love my family more than anything in this world and I will support my husband till the end of the earth! One of my favorite Bible verses is Joshua 9:1 Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be terrified; do not be discouraged, for the LORD your God will be with you wherever you go." So in closing I would like to say...I am not afraid nor do I care what some stupid trolls post all over the internet...because they can't hurt me or my family!

No comments:

Post a Comment