Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Being a happy mommy

So I consider myself very blessed. I have a wonderful husband, 2 beautiful German Shepherds, amazing friends, and my pride and joy....Makayla. She is so amazing. Yesterday I took her with me to Costco. There were balloons all over the place. She was squirming and trying every way she possibly could to get one of those balloons. After screaming and throwing a fit in the middle of the store, one of the ladies who worked there gave her one. (we are working on the tantrums....it is definitely a work in progress) She has held on to the ribbon on that balloon ever since! I have to pry it out of her hands to get her to eat, sleep, and bathe! I have never seen a little baby react over a balloon like this! It is so precious!

My friend Rachel posted a blog about what her son loves. It was the sweetest blog that I have ever read so I am going to post what my little girl likes!


1) Balloons....She screams when she looses the string
2) Dora the Explorer. She loves all the songs and Boots has to be her favorite character.
3) Yo Gabba Gabba....I loathe this show! But when it is on I can get housework done and shower!
4) Music.....It doesn't matter what it is or where it is coming from....She stops to dance!
5) Macaroni and cheese......probably her favorite meal!
6) Our dogs.....she terrorizes our dogs. She loves to poke them in the eye just to watch their eyes close
7) Playing with the pots and pans. She thinks they are drums!
8) Playing outside......She loves to pull grass up!
9) Shane's laptop and any electronic thing that she is not supposed to have! She loves to go over to Shane's table and see what she is going to be able to pick up and put in her mouth!
10) Remotes and telephones.....if you use it....she thinks she is supposed to!
11) Her bottle!!!!! I don't know how we are going to ever take it away from her. She LOVES IT!


Well these are just a few things about my little one, but it is now 2 am and I am falling asleep!

No comments:

Post a Comment