Saturday, June 13, 2009

Just don't get it!

I don't understand how childish people can be! It never ceases to amaze me how crappy people can be. Why do they seek you out only to try and destroy you! They even fly across the country show up on my doorstep, act like they are my best friend, and hold my child. Only to turn around and try to cause more problems. My husband has been dragged through the mud by these people and frankly I am over it! Their little smear (SP) campaigns are getting ridiculous. People hide behind their computers and text messages, because frankly they are just afraid of confrontation. They are ridiculous. They are only looking like children, because everything they say NO ONE cares about hearing. They hacked into my husband's email, they have talked to our business clients, and called employees. All that jazz! For what enjoyment! These were people that we considered our family. People who babysat my child. It is sad. I can only say that Shane and I have not and will not respond to these people who you know who you are! All of you that have said and done things to me.....I wonder if you believe in Karma.....because you aren't hurting anyone but yourselves. I am sure you will read this so in closing.....All these things you have done to us has not hurt us.....just made us stronger and taught us some lessons about who to trust! I would rather have 1 friend in this world than 15 fake ones! I am sticking to it...so this is me brushing you off. This is Dana saying do what you got to do, because I don't care! God doesn't reward bad behavior! So when you are talking about us and spreading lies....think about what it is making you look like! I am not 12 in grade school.....I am 25 with a child and a home! So good luck in all you set out to do, but know that God sees everything and knows everything. I am going to leave it in God's hands and walk away!

2 comments:

  1. I love you sweetie. I'm sending lots of hugs your way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! You and Jym rock! You have always been great friends to us. I really appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete