Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Yes I am a gamer...

So....I am sitting here watching my husband play Ghostbusters and honestly......I am wanting to pull my hair out.....Mainly because I want my turn....When we first met I really wasn't too into gaming. I thought that it really was a waste of time. I was introduced to the original Xbox and I found out that gaming can actually be fun. The first game I played on my Xbox was Fight Night Round 2. Jared, Shane, and I would sit for hours beating up on each other. Then there was Burnout Revenge. (I love that game!!!! That is probably one of my favorites of all time. They have tried to duplicate it but can't seem to get it right!) I loved crashing into things and seeing how much damage I could do! Since I was bad at racing games it was cool to finally be able to play a game that the point was crashing and causing damage. The 360 came out and about a year after that my favorite game ever came out.....Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter! I would play that game for hours upon hours. I wasn't the best at it, but I was a force to be rekoned with.....We had an Xbox Live gaming clan that we played with. They were like our best friends. We played clan matches against other teams. We were unstoppable! That was 3 years ago......I still wanna play that game and wish that more people would play it. But now with a baby I don't get to game as much as I used to. Now I am pretty addicted to my DSI! It is probably one of my favorite inventions. Mario Kart is amazing. Shane and I play it all the time. I guess the reason I started this blog was to express my frustrations of Shane hogging the Xbox right now to play Ghostbusters.....But anyhoo.....I am a gamer, a mother, and a wife. My mother always says I guess it is better to play video games than be out doing drugs....I guess she is right! lol!

No comments:

Post a Comment