Sunday, June 7, 2009

OCD

So here recently I have decided that I have a mild case of OCD. It may get worse but right now it is just a mild case. My husband tells me that it is getting worse. My sister made an interesting point. She said that when I was working I was able to obsess about my job and making sure that everything was perfect. But now that I am unemployed and stay at home with my daughter.....I have nothing else but the house to obsess about! My sister told me that I just need to have an activity that my daughter and I do everyday. So I have decided that I will try to take her to the park everyday....It is really nice to take her. She loves playing with the other little kids. But the whole time we are out I am thinking about stuff I have to do back at home. If anyone has any advice I welcome it! AHHHHHHH!

No comments:

Post a Comment